CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Fairy Garden

Hello everyone! It is a rainy, cool day here in New England and boy do we need the rain so I don't mind it. I spent Saturday stamping with friends and can't believe WE ALL got lots done and still had lots of laughs. This is one of the cards I couldn't wait to make because I got to play with my new Lili Of The Valley Stamps. I have been dying to buy this fairy but she was always out of stock when we ordered from them until this last order! She was so fun to play with, it is a perfect stamp for real glitter instead of Stickles. I used so much glitter on this card I have small trails of glitter all over the house!
Here are some fantastic challenges that fit my card

A Pocket Full of Posies Challenge #5-This week their challenge is have "Things with Wings" on your creation along with flowers!
Lili of the Vallley Challenge 61-This is the wonderful sketch that I used this week for their challenge!
Alphabet Challenge Blog Challenge-Q for Quotes is the challenge this time. My quote is by Emerson and it is one of my favorites!
Challenge your Days Away Challenge CYDA #2-This week their challenge is "With Wings". A perfect challenge for my card!
Craftalicious Challenge #6-This challenge has a theme of "Pearls and Swirls" this week. I used my swirls Cuttlebug folder and lots of pearls on my creation!
CRAFTS AND ME Challenge #11-This challenge is to use "Petals and Pearls" on your creation. Two of my favorite things!
Creative Card Crew Challenge-This week they would like to see "Sparkle and Shine". My glitter is the sparkle and the white shimmer paper and my shiny purple fibers are my shine!
Everybody-Art-Challenge #104-This week their challenge is "In The Garden". My fairy definitely loves being the garden!
Fab 'n'Funky Challenge #36-This week their challenge is "Flower Power"!I used lots of my favorite Prima Flowers on my card!
Lexi's Creations Challenge #21-This challenge would like us to "Emboss IT". I used my favorite embossing tool, my Cuttlebug Folder to emboss the shimmer paper with swirls!
Moving Along with The Times Challenge 60-This challenge is one I love "GLITTER". I used it all over this card!
My Time to Craft Challenge 103-This week their challenge is "Glitter and Glitz". I love all this sparkle!
Oh, Alice Challenge, Chapter 27-This challenge is a photo inspiration challenge. I used a lot of the colors and the pearls as my inspiration for this card!
Paper Cutz Challenge #55-This is one of my favorite challenges "Anything Goes"!
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #36-This week their challenge is a color challenge "Pink and Green", two of the main colors in my card!
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #17-This week the challenge is to include "Words That Inspire".
I think everyone needs more laughter and flowers in their lives! They both make you feel so good!!!!
Stamp With Fun Challenge #73-This challenge wants us to create a "Card For A Girl". I think fairies are perfect for girls!
Wild Orchid Challenge #4-This week their challenge is to "Make It Sparkle". I love sparkle of any kind so to glitter my whole card was something I LOVE TO DO!

These are all wonderful challenges that I played. Be sure to check them out and play along!

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments you leave for me to read.

Happy Creating,
Mary

27 comments:

Joni Parker said...

AMAZING...this is sooo pretty!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge!!

jackiescrafts said...

What a beautiful card it's sooooooo pretty
Thanks for joining in our challenge at CYDA this time

Jackie x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful colours and image.
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a gorjuss card, that is one of my favourite LOTV stamps. Its so cute. thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

sweet card !! so a cute images !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

andrea said...

beautiful card,lovely image and gorgeous detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card! Such a pretty image! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA and Alphabet challenges xx

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS creation!!! LOVE all your details!

Courtney said...

This card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the sweet image and the fab layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

Emma H said...

So very pretty and full of detail! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Julye said...

Good luck with all those challenges. Your card is very pretty with all the sparkles and love those fibres too. Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Pops x said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

crafty amy said...

Wow look at all those challenges :D and good for you buying her this card is gorgeous I LOVE all the glitter :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Cheryl said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for my swirls and pearls challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Ann English said...

Gorgeous! I love this! Thank you for joining us this week for Sentimental Sundays.

Dazie said...

This is stunning and that sentiment is so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at CYDA 'with wings Challenge
Dazie
x

Lexi said...

Stunning! Gorgeous colours:D Thanks for playing at LC

hugs Lexi xxx

Peggy said...

Wow I love this card!! The colors are really great and I love all the glitter and flowers.

Chrissie said...

I love this image... such a great card... just perfect for our Sparkle and Shine Challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
Chrissie

Lori said...

Ooooh sparkles, I'm in heaven, this is just so cute and girly, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week. I have some yummy blogcandy at www.justsoducky.blogspot.com if you're interested!

Anesha said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the ribbon & flowers. I have this stamp & I love it :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Tanya said...

Soooo Gorgeous!!! Love your coloring and your DP choices and all of the details that make this card amazing!! Thanks for embossing with us at Lexi's!!

Dena said...

So very precious! You just gotta love those LOTVs huh? Great card!
Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Carol Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
Carol Ann xx