CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

My Springtime Garden

Hello and Happy Tuesday! It is time for another challenge over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. This week we have a great theme -create something with a child's theme. I went with a child's garden. My kids loved to be outside in my garden when they were young, my son liked to dig in the soil (and he still does,he's a landscaper) and my daughter liked to cut flowers and pick the vegetables. She wasn't crazy about getting dirty. This image reminds me of her. My daughter loved to dress up when she was young, she always had a bow in her hair and love to accessorise. I think she owned as many shoes at age 5 as she does now, too many to count! I think this card is going to her, as a do you remember card.

We also have a fabulous sponsor this week Bugaboo Stamps

This image as well as the images that the ladies used this week are some of their new releases. They are also having a sale for the month of March(til the 25th) 20% off all images. The ladies really did a fabulous job on their creations hoping to inspire you to play along with us this week so be sure to stop by their blogs for a real treat!


Here are some other challenges that fit my card

CES challenge #25- This week their challenge is "Flowers and Flutterbys" 2 of my favorite things.
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #14-This is the fabulous sketch that I used to create my card!
Critter Sketch Challenge #54-This week they are challenging us to use a sentiment on our creation. I think a sentiment is so important to a card!
Die Cut Dreams Challenge #84-This challenge this week is to create a "Spring Garden scene", I am so ready to see pretty gardens!
Paper Romance Challenge #39- This is one of my favorite themes "Anything Goes" so many different creations from everyone!
Lexi's Creations Challenge #34-This week the challenge is to use "Flowers" on your card. I love doing flowers on everything!
Paper Cutz Challenge #80-This challenge would like us to create something for "Spring". A perfect was to forget about all the old, dirty snow outside!
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #44-This week their challenge is a really fun one "Anything Goes". I love these challenges!!!!
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #100-This week their challenge is "You've Been Framed". I love this theme!
Stamps R Us Challenge-This week their challenge for us is "For The Girls" anything with a girl's theme!
Stamp Something Challenge-Stamp something with FLOWERS is the challenge. Great challenge!
Totally Papercrafts Challenge #55-Paper Piecing is their challenge this week, I paper pieced the dress and the shoes on my image!
Alphabet Challenge-This week the letter is Q for quotes or sayings. I love a card with a saying!
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge-This challenge is "Embossing and/or Paper Piecing" I embossed the side panel and paper pieced the dress and shoes.
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C76-This week the challenge is to "Use Flowers" on your creations. I have lots of different flowers on my card.
One Stop Craft Challenge #120-This week the challenge is "Spring Flowers". I can't wait to see them in my garden!
Sweet Stampin' Challenge-Their challenge is "Oh So Girly" what a great theme for a challenge I love doing girly!
Simply Create Challenge #38-This challenge is all about the "Power of Flowers". Who doesn't love to create with flowers!
The Res-Q Challenge RESQ72-This challenge is "Get Packing", they would like to see squares and rectangles on your project. I have lots on this card!
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #100-This week the cupcakes are pretty blues, pinks, and yellows and images for a perfect garden.
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #83-This challenge is all about "Spring Is In The Air". I wish it was around here I am so sick of seeing snow falling!
Lollipop Crafts Challenge #28-This week their challenge is "Think Spring". They say it is right around the corner!
PaperPlay Challenge Week 8-This challenge is "Let's Get Sentimental", use a sentiment on your creation. I love a good sentiment!
The Crazy Challenge CCH#56-This week their challenge is "Here Comes Spring", I love this theme!
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #18-This week their challenge is a fun one "Anything Goes", one of my favorite kinds of challenges!
Freshly Brewed Challenge #36-This challenge is all about "ribbons and Bows". I love to use both on my creations!
Southern Girls Challenge #13-This challenge is "Ohhhh Brad, Ohhhh Janet..." so cute! They would like to see brads, gems or dewdrops on the creation. I used star gems in the centers of my flowers on the image for some bling!
Stampin' B's Design Team Challenge #99-This week their challenge is to use a "Flower" on your card. I love to use flowers!
Do You Stack Up? Challenge #8-This is a new challenge for me and they have a fun theme of "Anything Goes"! I love this theme.
Guylou's Inimitablility Challenge-This also a new challenge that I found and they are letting us do "Anything Goes"!
Shelly's Images Challenges-This week this new challenge for me wants to see "Ribbon". I love to use ribbon on all my creations.

These are fantastic challenges be sure to stop by and play along with them or get some beautiful inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read.

Happy Creating,
Mary

30 comments:

Sandra P said...

Ahhh this is awesome! Love the colors and the embellies! The image is fab :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the pinks and blues and the shimmer on the flowers!

Chris said...

I love your embossed layer. great card. thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Debs said...

wow! fabulous colors and so cheerful, love the beautifully colored image and all your wonderful details, thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams
Debs
xxx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Ava is darling! Love your card, thank you for joining in our challenge at Stamps R Us!

tampatha said...

This is fabulous! I love all the fun colors and the whole look of it! Thanks for playing in the Lollipop challenge this week and I hope we'll see you again!
-Tammy

Jo said...

How cute is this! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU this week! Hope to see you next time!

WencheP said...

This is just adorable! Fabulous colors, great coloring. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

mamichelle said...

This is so sweet, Mary!! I was just like your daughter.

Shelly's Images said...

We are so happy that you joined our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. Welcome!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Cute & adorable! Thank you so much for playing along us at Paper Play. :)

Céline said...

absolutly fab card, love the combo and of course embossing
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

Min said...

Mary - your card is just lovely! I just finished using this very same image!! :)
Thanks so much for playin' along with the Shelly's Images "Let's Play with Ribbon" Challenge this week. We hope you'll join us again next week!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Miranda said...

very cute Mary, great colours and gorgeous DP
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Helen Ann said...

love the card, nice bright colours and sweet image

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog

Hel xox

CraftyC said...

What a cute card Mary, she's very sweet. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES & Sweet Stampin Challenges!
Clairexx

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the Paper Romance Challenge this week.
hugss Ria

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love that big bow in her hair! Your daughter must have been a cutie! Cute sentiment also. Thanks for playing with us at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog this week! Hope to see you back again soon!
Hugs,
Georgia

Angel said...

Hi There,

So very very pretty.

Thanks for joining us at alphabet challenge.

Huggies Angel

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet!!! Love your details! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

Carol said...

What a beautiful card, it's just soo sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous work - fabulous colours. Love those shoes and the bow in her hair - fond memories indeed! Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Colleen said...

Such a cutie - love all the layers and textures too! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!

Milliesmarvels said...

I love your card! It's so cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the CES Challenge!
Jane
x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours image and papers. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Simply Create!

Julie said...

Such a beautiful card. Glad you joined the Southern Girls Challenge.Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful card Thanks for joining us at DCD
Chris x

WeirdCat said...

That's so cute, lovely spring colours, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

Lisette Morris said...

Great card! Love the DP! and adorable coloring. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.