CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Just My Style Going Grey with Scrap-creations Challenge

Hello and Happy Tuesday! With the feel of Spring in the air and it staying lighter for longer it makes everything seem very cheery! I think it brings out the creativity in my crafting, I seem to have too many ideas instead of being in a rut and staring at something I am working on and wondering what else it needs, KWIM? If you look at my card you can tell that , I doodled on it and I never had the guts to do it on anything else. I used these jeweled flowers that I have had for years and never could imagine them on any of my cards. Did you notice the feathers? I pulled them out of my craft box items for school, it just seemed perfect for her to strut her stuff! I had so much fun making this card.

Being Tuesday it is time for another fantastic challenge over at
This week we have one of those challenge themes that everybody loves "Anything Goes". So come on over and play with us and show us your fun, creative side! We also have a fabulous sponsor this week, Stampotique Originals.

They have sooo many wonderful rubber stamps to choose from. When I say it is almost impossible to choose just one I mean it. They have stamps for almost any style of creating. They were wonderful enough to let us pick an image and saying to create with for this challenge so we could hopefully inspire you with these wonderful stamps. So be sure to check them out you'll love them!
The ladies did a fabulous job this week on their creations and as an added surprise some of the design team from Stampotique came over to play this week and add add to the inspiration for you! Thanks for coming to play with us this week with your fantastic works.

Peggy Regan

Kristen Catalano

Kim Howard

Jackie Randolph



Here are some other great challenges that fit my card

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge-This is the fantastic sketch that I used for my card.

Alphabet Challenge-This week the challenge is S for Stripes. I turned my stripes sideways instead of vertical just for some fun!

Anything Goes Challenge-This challenge is all about "Die Cuts". I used a new Tim Holtz swirl die cut on my card!

By The Cute and Girly March Challenge-This month their challenge is all about "Springtime". I used lots of springy colors and flowers. A perfect time to shed the heavy sweaters and dress happy and bright!

Cooking It Up with Kate Challenge #52-The recipe for this week is Make something sweet and a little sassy then add some punch to it! Three great things to mix together to make something wonderful.

The Crafty Calendar March Challenge-This month their challenge is all about "Spring". I used spring flowers, colors and a perfect Spring image (hehe). This little cutie went shopping while she was down south for the winter!

Creative Friday Challenge #39-This week the challenge is "Spring Awakening" like when the birds come back from spending the winter down south. It looks like this bird is happy to be home, she dressed for the occasion in her new Spring best!

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge #50-This week their challenge is to use "pearls" on your creations. I used pearls to make a necklace for this little birdie!

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #63-This week their challenge is to "Make It Girlie". This cutie definitely takes "girlie" to a whole new level!

For Fun Challenge-This week they really need some warm and sunny in their part of the country so the challenge is "Spring" this week! I hope this sends "Spring" weather your way!

My Time To Craft Challenge 131-This week their challenge is to use "Jewels" on your creation. I used them on the shoes, the hat and the flowers for that perfect sparkle!

One Stitch At A time Challenge #53-This week the challenge is "Glitter and Gems" I used glittered polka dot paper and lots of jewels on the bird and the flowers!

Paper Playtime Challenge #41-How fun is this challenge this week a choice of 3 challenges, just pick one and play. I picked choice #2 Pink and Glitter. I used lots of pink on my card and the white polka dots are glittered for lots of sparkle!

Paper Romance Challenge #41-This week the challenge is all about COLOR! they want to see as many colors as possible! I used lots of Spring colors on my creation!


Scrap It With A song Challenge Week 45-This week the challenge is a battle of Bon Jovi! Hard choice but I went with the Pop Gals for my card. Have A Nice Day is about expressing yourself and living easy. I think that is my creation this week!

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Challenge-This week their challenge is "Spring Has Sprung". I hear birds singing almost every morning now and so they make me think of the start of Spring like this cute bird!

Stampin' B's Design Team Challenge #101-This week their challenge is all about "Bling". I used a lot of bling on this card for lots of sparkle!

Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge #5-This time around their challenge is all about "Springtime". I can't wait for the Spring flowers to bloom like on my card and all the Spring colors to fill the yard!

Stampotique Designers Challenge #26-This time their challenge is all about Animals, Insects or Birds. I love this bird of theirs that I used on my card.!

Stempeltraume Challenge #74-This week their challenge is a recipe- swirls, pink and flowers. I think this is a wonderful recipe this week.

Wild Orchids Challenge #19-This time their challenge is Dieing To Punch It Out. They would like to see us use a die or punch on our creation. I used the Tim Holtz swirl die and the MS heart boarder and branch punch on my card.

These are all fabulous challenges so be sure to stop by and play along with them!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read.

Happy Creating,
Mary C

34 comments:

mamichelle said...

OMG, Mary, this is fantastic!! I love the feathers and all the details!!

Kathryn said...

Wow great card, really popping colours and I love her feathers and the gem necklace. very happy card! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x

sue said...

fab card love the bright cheerful colours thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Basement Stamper said...

I love everything about this card, the little details make that sentiment so perfect!!!

Tammy said...

OM Gosh this is sooo cute! I love that image!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Katie said...

Thanks for getting punchy with Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

Judy Rozema said...

Wowza! What an awesome burst of color and a great design!

Crystal said...

WOW LOVE all the details and colors on your creation Mary, LOVE how you added those pearls!

glitzygirl said...

Gorgeous whimsical card, lots of details. Love the sentiment, great stripes. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. Blessings Hilde

Sande said...

Aswesome card Mary! Unsual colors but GREAT!!!

Thanks for joining us at SSDS!

Hugs, Sande

Kaz said...

You really have put the feel of spring into this card with such lovely colours. I love her necklace! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card, am loving those bright colours and the flowers look so fab! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge x

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow, its so pretty.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Oh my this is just too cute! Love the feather on the bird's head. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's bEst
Hugs,
julie

Céline said...

fab card,
love the combo. the flower bouquet is amazing. love the pearls too
great take on the sketch
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline

dutchstamptramp said...

What a stunning card in such a fun colours! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge!

Ria said...

This is soooo awesome :) thanks for joining the Paper Romance Challenge :)
hugs Ria

OmaGloria said...

Love the vibrant colors. Thank you for playing along at Paper Playtime!

Gez said...

Fabulous cards. Just love her necklace :) The colours are stunning.xx

Rebekah said...

Love all your embellies thanks for sharing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

gerslittlesnippets said...

Such a fun card. It would cheer anyone up! Love all the spots and dots.
Thank you for joining us at BTC&G Springtime challenge,
Geraldine

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Love the beads and feathers - fab card

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Love the beads and feathers - fab card

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Love the beads and feathers - fab card

Angela Weimer said...

Fab card. love all the little details you put into it. Thanks for sharing. Angela

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE the feathers! That bird is so cute...and all dressed up with a necklace as well!

Thanks so much for joining us at SSDS this week!

Lisette Morris said...

Your image made me laugh! It's adorable as well as the rest of your card! Great Job! thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy

Carley said...

This card is super fabulous! I love the pink and glitter! You did a wonderful job! Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Playtime. We hope that you join us again soon!
Carley

Just A Pac Rat said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSDS. Good luck with all the challenges.

circlebenterprises.com

Nadine said...

Hallo

wow, ein Traum.
Da stimmt einfach alles.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei StempelTräume.

Liebe Grüße Nadine

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT this week.
Hugs Nataliya.

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Amazing card! The details are perfect for the beautifully colored image!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is so beautiful and FUN!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!!
Hugs~ Kim

Ninchen said...

wow what a great card!really love it!
thanks for joining us at CF!

xx janina