CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fall Friends, Sugar bowl Challenge 18

It definitely feels like Fall here in New England. The leaves are started to turn color and the air is crisp today. The only thing missing is the sun. I just got my new Fall Sugar Nellie set in the mail and couldn't wait to ink them up. This girl and the leaf are part of the set. The whole set is wonderful!

Since I was using my new stamps it was a perfect time to play in the sugar bowl again. The challenge, challenge 19, this week is a color, pink and brown, and a sketch challenge. It's a great sketch because it worked great to turn it on it's side to fit the image. Basic Grey must love this color combo because it was really hard to pick which papers to choose because they have a lot using these two colors. Our LSS called today and the new Basic Grey 6x6 paper packs are in and I'm picking mine up tomorrow, I love having new things to play with. Don't you?

Supplies
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Papers: SU Choc. Chip, Pretty in Pink, DP Basic Grey
Ink: Copics, Choc. Chip, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Cloud Maker, Nesties, Punch Bunch Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Kaiser Pearls, Michaels Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you liked what I created for the challenge.
Come by again soon.

Have a wonderful day,
Mary

6 comments:

Lilian said...

Gorgeous work! Love your pinks and browns! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Peggy said...

I love how this came out! She looks so cute in Pink and Brown. Great job Mary!

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love how you have embossed the circle!!

Kristen said...

GORGEOUS! I love the layout on this and your coloring is amazing!

Michelle Quinno said...

Fantastic! Love the colors you picked and everything about it.

Helen said...

You make the most awesome cards! I love this one so much!
Blessings!
~H