CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Candy Please! 3CTC36, Stamp Something Blog Halloween Challenge, Makeup 4 the Weekend Challenge


Halloween is just around the corner and I haven't made very many Halloween cards. I am not sure why time just seems to get away from me. KWIM? This card was made for three challenges. The first one is Kerry's Thursday Challenge, 3CTC36, a great sketch challenge this week and a special thank you to Kerry! The second challenge I just found this weekend, Stamp Something Challenge Blog, This week the theme is Halloween. I guess it was fate that I found it, so I knew I would have to join in on the fun! The third challenge is a new one to me also, The Paper Makeup Blog Makeup 4 the Weekend Color Challenge. The colors to use for this challenge is black, orange, white and purple perfect Halloween colors. They also have some really cute stamps at their store.

I just love this little mouse. It is a digi stamp from the Greeting Farm and made by the same artist that designs the Motivet stamps. I love those stamps also. I colored the image with Copics and IRL the whole image is a lot brighter in color like the purple is darker and the pinks "POP" more. It is cloudy here today and I take my pictures in my usually sunny front bay window. I will try again when we see the sun or when it drives me crazy enough to pull out my OTT light.
She is still cute even though a bit paler in color and am will be collecting a lot of "treats".

Supplies
Stamps: SU and The Greeting Farm
Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Papertrey White and DP Basic Grey
Inks: Copics, Memento Black, SU Lovely Lilac
Accessories: MS Punch, SU Scallop Punch, Paper Shaper Punch, Recollections Halloween Pearl Stickers, Art Institute Glitter, Misc. Brads

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you like what I created. If you have the time and like challenges these two are worth trying. I love seeing what other talented people have created!

Have a wonderful day,
Mary

3 comments:

Peggy said...

How adorable!!! This is so cute. Great job Mary!

Michelle Quinno said...

That's a fantastic card, Mary! Sooo cute!

Kerry D-C said...

oh my gosh!! SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!! I never got to use this image...so I am glad that you did! heeheehee