CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A High Hopes garden


It feels like it has been forever since I last posted to here. School was crazy for the last month of the year and we had so much going on at home that we kept packing and unpacking different rooms while workers were here doing what had to be done. My stamping things were packed up so they didn't get lost in the shuffle. I am so happy that school just got out a couple of days ago and I finally got to stamp these past couple of days.

This is one of the cards that I did. The stamp is from High Hopes and it was really fun to color with Copics. The vine has Stickles on the flowers and the tipped pot has Flower Soft on the center of the flowers. The image is a bit on the big side so I didn't have much room for much else on the card. You should have seen me digging through older DP to find my stash of gigham, I haven't had much use for it until this stamp. I wanted the card to have a country feel to it.

Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes, SU
Paper: SU Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Neenah white and DP Boxer Scra0pbook Productions
Ink: Copics, SU Close to Cocoa and Old Olive
Accessories: CTMH brads, Nesties, Stickles, Flower Soft and rafia

I am so glad to be back creating and hope to spend lots of time now doing a lot more of it.
Thanks so much for stopping by and looking. Please stop by again soon!
Mary

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love how this came out. The circles on the side look great with this! I loved the image when I saw it colored but the card put together is gorgeous!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, that is so pretty!! Love the image and your beautiful coloring!