CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Very Ice Tag


Can you believe that we are almost to the single digits on the countdown to Christmas! I thought I would be done with buying gifts by now but I still have a few that are stumping me. I went out shopping last night but still will need to go out again this week to finish up.

It is also Tuesday and time for another fun challenge over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. This week the challenge is MAKE IT A TAG!!! Who doesn't take a look at every tag on the presents under the tree. This week we want you to create a tag, it can be any kind at all just make sure you have fun creating it! We also have a fabulous sponsor this week

The Character Cafe!

Their digis are just so wonderful and they were nice enough to give the DT some to play with and inspire you to play along. Be sure to stop by their store and check them out!

I love snowmen so when I saw this cutie I knew I needed to create my tag with it. This tag is going on a snowflake bag that I bought for a gift for a friend at school. I used a doily as the back that I took off the table at a new restaurant my sister and I went to a week ago. They probably wondered where all the doilies on the table went when they cleaned up. A great find for the price of a delicious lunch.

The ladies once again really out did themselves this week with their tag creations. Their creations are so wonderful each week! Be sure to stop by and leave them some love.

Here are some other wonderful challenges that fit my tag
Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #89-This week the inspiration is a wonderful blue cupcake with a snowflake on top!
A Crafty Little Place Challenge #68-Tag It! is the challenge. Great minds thing alike, great challenge theme!
Allsorts Challenge Week 82-This week their fun challenge is "Last Minute Christmas" that's me!!
Alphabet Challenge Blog-G for Glitter is their challenge this week and I have glitter and Stickles all over the tag!
Aly's Sunday Challenge ASC31-This challenge is to create something inspired by your "Favorite Christmas Movie". I just love "Frosty the Snowman"!
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #10-This challenge is "Punch It Out". I used my scalloped die cuts and my small snowflake hand punch.
Crafts and Me Challenge #19-This challenge is "Moody Blues". Perfect for me, I LOVE BLUES!
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge-Spotlight on Tags is the challenge this week. Love this creativity!
Creative Belli Challenge #106-Christmas Embellishments/Papers is the challenge, I used snowflakes, gems to match, lots of glitter and sparkle ribbon.
The Character Cafe Challenge-Glitter, Glitter, Glitter! is the great challenge they have this week! I love to make things sparkle!
Creative Card Crew Challenge-Anything Goes! one of my favorite themes.
Daring Cardmakers Challenge-"Snow Much Fun" is their challenge. I love anything SNOW!
Digital Tuesday Challenge #89-Sparkling Christmas plus digi. I love sparkle and have lots of it on this tag, glitter, Stickles, sparkle ribbon and gems.
Dutch Dare Card Challenge #92-This challenge is Christmas card/tag or ornament. I chose to do a tag for the challenge.
Freshly Brewed Challenge #26-This week the challenge is "Sparkle and Shine" two of my favorite things!
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge-This challenge this week is to use "Ribbon" on your creation. I love these sparkle ribbons that I used.
Fun with Shapes and More Challenge #72-This challenge is to use scallops on your project. I used 2 different size scallops on my tag.
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Week 25-Anything but a card is their challenge, I have created a Christmas tag.
If The Shoe Fits, Scrap It Challenge FF#58-This challenge this week is "Texture". I added it with embossed dotted DP, a doily, glitter and textured ribbon.
Lollipop Crafts Challenge #20-This challenge is to create a Christmas Tag. Wonderful theme for a challenge.
Moving Along with the Times Challenge #76-This week the challenge is "Lots of Spots", I have lots of glitter spots on my DP and on the snowman's hat!
One Stitch At A time Challenge #43-Anything Goes is their challenge this week. Love all the creativity people post!
Paper Cutz Challenge #71-This challenge is all about "Snowmen or Snowflakes" I have both on my tag!
Paper playtime Challenge #29-This challenge would like to see a "Snowman" on your creation. I love snowmen of every kind!
Paperplay Challenge Week 49-This week their challenge is to create a "Holiday Tag". Something that makes a gift I think!
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #44-This challenge is a fun one "Merry Christmas". How fun is this theme!
Stamp Something Challenge-This is DEC. Digi Week at Stamp Something, anything digi!!!!
Totally Gorjuss Challenge 60-This week their challenge is all about the "SNOW"! On your creation of course, not in the sky!

These are all wonderful challenges, be sure to stop by and play along with them!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read.


Happy Creating,
Mary

33 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, I just love this! Beautiful!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Great layers and gorgeous sparkle on this tag! Love the snowman image. Good to have you at A Crafty Little Place this week.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

dj1952 said...

Even if I weren't a little partial to the image you used (LOL!) I think your tag is gorgeous. You did an awesome job on it. Thanks for joining us at TCC this week. Hugs, dj

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super what a sweet wee tag. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT and OSAAT this week Hazelxoxo

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty, love all the glittery ice and the gems are perfect. Great tag!

Janis Lewis said...

Complete Beautiful and Sweet. Love the blue! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Jeri said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable snowman card with us at Paper Cutz.

Cleota said...

OMGness. Gorgeous...gorgeous
...gorgeous!! I *love* all the elements in this tag! It's great! Thanks for joining us at TCC this week.

Cleota
DT Member

Barb Craft said...

This tag is absolutley fabulous! I love all the layering you did and the attention to details! Thanks for taking on our ribbon challenge at Frosted Designs!
barb :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet tag hun! just love the little girls face!
Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & OSAAT this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Lynda said...

Lovely tag - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Peggy said...

Mary this came out so cute! I love the gems and the ribbon. Great idea to put the pearls on the snowman.

mum of two said...

What a great tag! That snowman is adorable and I love the sparkle. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

michelle

Fleur said...

Gorgeous tag
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Rachel Hope said...

SO Cute! Love your Details!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so sweet, Mary!

I'm with you - not done yet and I'm stumped with a few people. I haven't even finished my cards yet!

lesleyworth said...

fantastic! love your snowman and such an elegant background! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Ellibelle said...

What a sweet tag! Gorgeous snowman image and love all of the glitter and glitz.
Thank you so much for playing along at digital tuesday, hope you'll join us next week too!

Cor* said...

OMWORD This is the cutest 'coolest' little tag I've seen in a long time! Totally rockin' ! A real treasure for sure....i love all the bling! Way to rock the challenges as well. Was great to see you create 'Anything but a Card' this fortnight at Fussy & Fancy!! Happy Holidays!

Eagle Craftz said...

I love all the detail that went into this tag!! The snowman is adorable! Thank you for playing along with frosted designs! Esther DT

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just so gorgeous hunny, and so wonderfully snowy! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

...just Peggy said...

Love your snowman... just cute. Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.

gina g said...

Wow this is beautiful i love the sweet image and detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time and a Happy Christmas to you and yours. luv gina xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow, I love that lace doily! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge this week. ;D

kris said...

OOOOH!!!! i love this!!! love love love the blues! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous tag!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Courtney said...

What a beautiful tag!! Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Courtney~

Piali said...

Beautiful tag!!! Love the doily..Thanks for playing along with us at ACLP!!

Vixykins said...

Beautiful creation, thank you for playing the Moody Blues challenge at Crafts & Me! Good Luck and have a lovely Christmas x

Juls said...

this is so so gorgeous!!! Love how you have used the pearls on the snowman! Hugs Juls

Carol Ann said...

Beautiful tag! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this time.
Carol Ann xx

Amanda said...

This is a lovely tag card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craft Your Days Away and OSAAT.

Happy New Year!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Agnieszka M said...

Wow, your project is amazing! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time and good luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka