CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Friends

 


 
Hello, Happy Tuesday! It is a beautiful Fall day here. I would've loved to have played hooky today from school but I didn't. Next week we get a 4 day weekend from school, I guess I can wait until then. I hope the weather is still this nice!

Today there is another fabulous challenge starting at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. This week the challenge is Cut It Out and we don't mean with a punch or die cut. We would like to see your best fussy cutting. I am not one to ever hand cut things out usually. So funny that I seem to cut this cutie out so many times I just couldn't stop, hehe. I even hand cut the squares around the image with my Exacto knive after I blew off all the dust and cobwebs!  On the top layer for the face, bandana, heart and the duck I used a roller ball tool to make it puffed out even more. I think I even used a whole pack of Pop Dots on this card!!! I can't wait to see how you cut it out so come on over and play with us.

Here are some fantastic challenges that fit my card

2 Sisters Challenge #164-Fall Fun
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #162-Fall/Autumn
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge #3-Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Week #227-Autumn Colours
Bearly Mine Challenge #107-Ribbon/String/Twine
CMC Copic Challenge #78-Fall Colors
Craft Your Passion Challenge #183-Heavy Metal
Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party #16-Anything with a Sentiment
Crafty Catz Challenge #201-Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #64-Anything Goes with Ribbon
Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges2 #20-Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge #67-Buttons
Eclectic Ellapu Challenge-Celebrate Fall
Eureka Stamps Challenge #60-Anything Goes
Get Inky! Challenge #14-Fall Colors
Great Impressions October Challenge-Button and a Bow
Hanna and Friends Challenge #181-Best Friends
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #192-With Pumpkins
OLLCB Challenge-F is for....Mine is Fall Friends
One Stitch At A Time Challenge #184-Use a Digi
Oozak Challenge #23-Anything Goes
Parade Your Crafts Challenge #5-Fall Challenge
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #77-Ribbon
QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge #59-Fall Colors
Really Reasonnable Ribbon Challenge #81-Fall or Halloween with Ribbon Theme
Ribbon Carousel Challenge #RCC86-Fall or Halloween
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge-Bright Colors 4 Kids
Shelly's Images October Challenge-Fall Inspiration Picture
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-We're Going Dotty
Simply Create Too Challenge #47-Fall/Autumn
Sister Act Card Challenge #27-Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge-Autumn
Through The Classroom Door Challenge Oct. 8-Anything Goes
Twisted Tuesday Challenge #3TC60- Lots of Layers, Twist- Use Metal on your Creation


These are all wonderful challenges so be sure to stop by and play along with them.

Thank you for stopping by today to see what I have created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read, it means a lot to me.

Happy Creating,
Mary


46 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow this is so neat so many layers great emblishments , so awesome .Thx for joining us in our Fall challenge at Parade your Crafts.
Crystal - DT for Prade your Crafts

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Diane said...

Love your bright and colourful card Mary !! I'm a great fan of fussy cutting and decoupage !! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

brenda said...

Such a very sweet Autumnal creation and perfect for our theme this week.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ingrid Mason said...

Mary, I'm stunned - and envious, of your fussy cutting skills and to repeat for so many layers is outstanding. Mind you, being left handed I blame scissors for my lack of skill :-) You have created such a lovely cheerful card here - both in your happy pumkin that looks so dimensional (thanks to your use of your ball tool and layers) and in the great backing papers and embellishments. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing your amazing card at One Stitch At A Time. I absolutely love the image and the papers you have chosen complement it so well! Good luck in our challenge.

Victoria (DT OSAAT)

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Mary - coo this is one of those cards that I have to keep staring at because I see more and more that I want to see in close up!!! I just lurve these colours, they have really made a grey day more cheerful! It just shrieks Autumn to me and I love this season best of all. This is just beautiful!

thank you for joining our challenge at OSAAT - I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

Gerda said...

wow what a great card Mary, I love the colours you used.
thank you for joining the challenge by Shelly,s Images.
and we hope to see you back real soon.
Greatz
Gerda

Shelly's Images Design Team

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow such a gorgeous and intricate card...only those fussy-cutters out there will understand the work that went into this card...I love everything about it...if I send you my addy will you mail it to me (kidding...sorta) Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Lynn, DT Member OSAAT
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.ca/

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Mary, I love how you've 3d'd the sweet image and how you've coloured him. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Autumn Colours challenge x

Sparkly Engineer said...

The coloring on this card is very pretty and I love all the
leafy embellishments.

Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

Leanne said...

Lovely job, thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks, for our fall/autumn challenge, way to go!

Leanne DT!
4CC

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love how much dimension you've got in it!

Thank you for joining the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

Sheena
xxx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable, colorful card! Love the image and your fussy cutting really adds the Wow! Also, love the pumpkin charm! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Zetti said...

Fantastic!
Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
Andrea :-)

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Mary: We are so glad you joined us for our Fall Challenge at Simply Create Too. Your entry is very pretty--please join us again soon!

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely darling! LOVE the great use of color and the glittery leaves! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

Ardilla said...

Beautiful fall colors!!! Cute image and lovely embellishments...
Thanks for participating this week in our challenge at QKR Stampede.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is fabolous. Love the design with the bow, added pumpkin charm and buttons. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

Linda Levoir said...

Fab card, so colourful and fun with all the elements. Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Catz this week :) xx
Check out my blog Candy http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk

crafty-stamper said...

love the layered decoupaged image and beautifully coloured love the gorgeous bow and all the embellishments especially the metal pumpkin- thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

Grannymama said...

Adorable card and image. Love it.

Thanks for playing in our challenge!

♥ Carolyn

DT for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Kristie Maynard said...

Adorable card and so beautifully done. Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card. The layers are awesome. Coloring is fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at CMC!

Jenn
DT

Jackie said...

This is such a cute fall card! I love how fun this is! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge DT

Lizzie R said...

WOW!!! You certainly nailed the layered factor! What a great card! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

mixamatoasties said...

Cute card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this time.

Susan x

Judith said...

great project, thank you for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge - good luck xx Judith DT

Mayras Designs said...

What a fun and really cute card !! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas ! Hope you join us again !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Luv the colours such a great card, Thanks for joining us at OLL
Chris x

Darlene said...

WOW! This is just fabulous and LOVE the dimension! Thanks so much for joining our "October – Photo Inspiration" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images Store
SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

alethea said...

What a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card, love 3D. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time.
DT Nataliya

Yvonne Garner said...

Wow! Love the brilliant colors and dimension you have created. Stunning celebration of Autumn. Thanks for joining us at EE!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card!!! Gorgeous image and coloring!! Love your design. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

Norhalma said...

Such a darling card! Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

katslittlepassion said...

This is one of the most beautiful fall cards I saw this season!!! :)


Thanks for participating in CYP challenge!

Kat
Craft Your Passion DT

Beverley said...

Gorgeous fall card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Your card is both adorable and amazing!! Love the fussy cutting for your decoupage scarecrow!! Your bow is so beautifully tied!! Thanks for joining Challenge #81 at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This project is so cool. Love all of the layers on the image. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at the Parade Your Crafts Blog

The Little Stamper said...

Great card and I love how you have used the ribbon on two corners of your design. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine and I hope to see you there again soon.

Sharon

Majo said...

Too cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Samantha Casey said...

Super cute card! I love the coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

It' so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.
Hugs Miranda

Lynne said...

Stunning autumn card!!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

Lin said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the vibrant colour scheme and your fabulous scarecrow is just gorgeous.

I love how you blew the dust off your exacto knife! I went through my craft supplies a week or so back and I found knives all over the place. You would have thought I was the surgeon general I had so many of them. I think I might have been blaming the tools for the fact I just can't cut with a knife and kept buying just one more to see if it would improve things!

Thanks for sharing with us and making me smile

Lin
Dream Valley