CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowpile Fun

This is a new stamp that I just got from Whipper Snapper. I don't have any "snowballs" just snowmen so I couldn't resist how cute they looked. After I colored them with Copics I then painted the snow parts of them with Angel Wings Shimmerz to make them sparkle like new snow in the sun. I glittered the snow on the ground to set it apart from them. The swirls on the DP paper are shiny silver so I sponged the edges of the stamped image with Cool Carribean them painted Silver Bells Shimmerz over it, that way it would bring out the DP paper silver. The card ended up with a lot of shimmer and shine! The whole card went together pretty quick which is unusual for me.

Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Inks: SU Cool Carribean, Memento Black and Copics
Paper: CS- SU Cool Carribean, White and DP- S.E.I.
Accessories: Shimmerz, Paper Shaper Snowflake Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Swirls, Nesties, Michael's Snowflake Ribbon, SU Silver Cording and Glitter, MM Silver Brads and Silver Snowflake Charm

I have lots more new stamps that I haven't played with yet so check back soon!
Thanks for looking,
Mary

4 comments:

Peggy said...

That is such a cute stamp! Great Job!

Pia said...

I love it Mary! Great colors and coloring. I really have to get some more Whipper Snappers!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is so adorable!! Love this stamp. A friend of mine sent me a card using this stamp and my hubby has commented on it twice! Maybe some day I could stamp a few images from it, if you don't mind.

Kristen said...

Mary, this is such a "cool" card. Great layout!