CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Baby Dreams

We are having a perfect Spring weekend here in New England! Warm, breezy, and sunny! I would love to be working out in my garden but our yard in full of trucks, workers and equipment! With all this rain around here it has been hard for the concrete footing to be poured so today is the day!!

This baby card is for a very good friend at school. She is having her second child and it is a boy so I wanted to make sure I used lots of blue. There is also lots of sparkle because she is always remarking about loving the cards with sparkle and shine that I create. This image is one of my favorite Dustin Pike digi images. It makes the cutest baby card I think.

Here is a close-up so I could try to show all the sparkle!


Here are some fantastic challenges that fit this card

Bee Crafty Challenge #30-This challenge is to have a something new theme like new baby, home, life together. New baby works!!!!

Cupcake Craft Challenge 90-The challenge this week is to use lots of "buttons". I love these new glitter buttons I bought.

My Time To Craft Challenge #91-TOO CUTE! This challenge is to create a card that is cute. I think this bear is adorable!

Papertake Weekly Challenge-Shiny, Sparkly, and Special is the challenge. To make a card that really sparkles using anything you like. I used glitter, pearls, and sparkly buttons.

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 112-The challenge this week is to create a card for someone special. I created this card for a close friend and their new baby that is due very soon!

Hand Full of Stamps Challenge HFOS #28-"Get Your Shine On" is the challenge. I did my shine with glitter and embellishments.

ABC Challenge-The letter for this challenge is U for unused stash! I seem to have lots of unused stash because I love to buy new things. My unused stash is the blue dotted ribbon, the blue DP. I was hoarding them because it is the last of it and I like them both so much.

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 30-This is a fun challenge, you need to have a round card or something round on your creation. I used my circles embossing folder and my image is round!

Sentemental Sundays Challenge #3-This challenge is new beginnings and you need a sentiment on it also. Great new challenge blog!!

These are all fantastic challenges so be sure to stop by and see all the other wonderful cards that were created or better yet play along!

Supplies

Stamps: Dustin Pike Digi Stamps, SU (saying)

Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Yoyo Yellow CS, Papertrey White CS, DP Melissa Frances

Inks: Copics and SU Bashful Blue

Accessories: Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, SU Corner Punch, American Craft Glitter Buttons, White Signo Pen, Sepia Glitter Pen, Recollections Sticker Pearls, Stickles, Michaels Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I created. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments that you leave for me to read.

Enjoy the Weekend,

Mary

13 comments:

Liza said...

Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Peggy said...

I love this card Mary. The image is adorable and you did an amazing job coloring it.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Lovely card with lots of sparkle
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Bonita Rose said...

Wonderful card.. thks for participating in sentimental SUndays.. great having u play along!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, your image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Anesha

Squirrel x said...

Such a pretty card hun, thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so sweet, Mary!! I haven't used that image yet but I love it! Love all the sparkles and details.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Adorable card!! Love the image, colors and the layered ribbons. Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays.

Pia said...

I love it Mary!

Daniele said...

this is definately has the cute factor thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

mudmaven said...

Such a sweet card! I'm sure it will bring a smile. Thanks for playing along in our Sentimental Sundays challenge. ~chris

Cheryl said...

What an adorable card! I love your coloring and the sparkle.

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. We hope you will join us again.

Ann English said...

Terrific card-beautifully colored with just the right amount of bling! Thank you for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!